Thursday, December 5, 2013

PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Well hello again my Sucktards.  With the playoffs eminent and half of you vying for the golden plunger I thought that we would change things up this week.  So if your looking for a game by game breakdown or to get your ego stroked look elsewhere.

The Losers

  First off let's start this blog with an apology...
My Bad...  Not that it would have made any difference, but I always hate it when I give out bad fantasy advice.  Then again, maybe you should have helped write the blog this year.  Bwahahaha!!!!

At least you're a top seed in the toilet Bowl!










Speaking of the Toilet Bowl, I guess the Brawlers will have to wait until next year to break my streak against them.  :-)
For those of you that don't know of this little fact and something that I didn't realize until a couple of years ago when the Brawlers brought it up to me, is that the Brawlers have never been victorious against me in fantasy football.  What, What, What!!
Yeah, I know I couldn't believe it either

This is the image I got when I googled "Shit-eating grin" and I thought it was a good  representation of events described above.  Just look at Ronald's face.


 The Brawlers are the top seed in the Toilet Bowl and are pissed that





he missed the playoffs by...


The other four teams going for "Golden Plunger Glory" are

Sawyer Shinobi's
(No big Surprise)
Patriots
(From Super Bowl to Toilet Bowl)
Unverile Invalids
(I'm Shocked!!!)
Over-Underachievers (Thanks for splitting up the draft order)



The Winners!!!



Congratulations to everyone that made the playoffs!!!  From the ones that had to fight and scrape to make it here, to the ones that had a far easier route and seemed to be playoff bound since week 6, and yes even the ones that barely squeaked in in the last week.  Feel proud of what you have accomplished,  if this is your first time in the playoffs "don't screw the Pooch!"  As for you veterans out there that have been here before keep your eye on the prize.  Who cares that none of you have ever won the Bradley Cup, it's not like you're going up against a veteran that already has his name on it...

Just remember


And just because, 


Good Luck Everyone,


The Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment